Bryant Blizzard News
June 6, 2019
Have a great Summer break!
**BEST WISHES, MRS. TESCH!**
Box Top News
2019/20 School Year Time Changes
Bryant school will be starting at 8:55am and ending at 3:27pm.
Before and After School Care through the Superior School District and the Superior Douglas County Family YMCA will still start at 7:00am and end at 5:30pm (no change), and the cost of programming will not change. Scholarships are available for families who may be in need of financial assistance. Registration for before and after school care can be found at the link below.
Register for the 2019-2020 school year. The Before and After School Programs strive to expand opportunities for positive youth development through high-quality, affordable academic enrichment & wellness activities outside the traditional school day.
Just a reminder to register now for 4K. Slots are filling up. We are close to two sections or will have to close our registration to just a morning session. Inform your Bryant friends and neighbors.
Registration is online only. Click here to register today.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Miller at email@example.com.
6/7 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
* Celebrate Success
* Report Cards E-Mailed with 2019/20 Class Placement.
6/17 - First Day of Summer School
9/3 - First Day of School
Click to view or print all of the community flyers on the district bulletin board.
- Duluth Monarch Festival
- UWS Community Celebration
- Operation K-9
- Superior Public Library Summer Reading
- Head Start
- YMCA New Day Camp
- Stonehouse Martial Arts
- 2019 Nemadji Junior Golf
- Sterling Silver Summer Camps
- 2019 Giving Back Summer Basketball Camp
- Boys Basketball Spartan Camp
- Girls Spartan Basketball Summer Camps
- UWS Basketball Camps
- Summer Basketball Starks Academy
- Hockey Camp
- St Scholastica Youth Football Camp
- Grandmas Youth at the Races
- American Red Cross - Free Smoke Detectors
- Deep Water Music Lessons
- Music Resource Center
- Marshall Summer Camps
- Hartley Summer Camp
- Summer Camps
- UWS Superior Arts Sampler
- UWS Summer Theatre Camp
- Talent Show - Head of the Lakes Fair
- Teen Cuisine Class
- Summer Fishing Event
- Fall 2019 YMCA