Home & School Connection
A note from your school counselor
Excellent Attendance Tips For School
- When your child misses even ONE day of school it takes TWO just to catch up!
- When your child is absent he or she misses the social experiences that build lifelong relationships.
- Encourage your child to look forward to the next school day by laying out clothes and packing snacks.
- By making your child's school attendance a priority, you will be taking a important step in supporting your child's future success.
BRAG TAGS ARE BACK! (THERE REALLY BRACELETS)
- To earn a bracelet a student must be at school on time and stay ALL day long.
- Each month a student will have the opportunity to earn a bracelet.
- If they miss it one month they can strive to to make it ALL DAY, EVERYDAY the next month.
- Students name will be displayed in hall on bulletin board to show there achievement.