Week of October 8th, 2018
- Requests for Evals - Thank you so much for your work in meeting with parents and sharing learner celebrations and progress. If for some reason, a parent requested or asked about any sort of additional testing/evaluation (i.e. Dyslexia or SpEd), please be sure that you have shared that with Jordan and me.
- Reflex Math Webinar - Tuesday @ 3:30 - All 2nd-5th educators are welcome - At a minimum, please be sure that at least 1 person from each team attends.
- Ed Foundation Grants - The window to submit an grant closes on Friday. As of right now, we do not have anyone submitting an application. I would love for Wilson to be represented. If you have an idea, let me know and I'd be happy to help you complete the process!
Please click below for the draft Schedule, and let Jordan know of any issues you may come across.
The first few days will be used for planning and training, so there may be a few days delay in them actually pulling your learners full time.
Thank you for your patience and for your collaboration!
After School Clubs - Medical Emergencies
Many afternoons, Jill is still here during club hours and would be available to help if you need to access medication. If for some reason she is gone and the Clinic is locked, you would need to get Jordan, me, or a custodian to unlock the Clinic to access the medication.
It is important that the use of any medications is documented as indicated in the medication training and that the Clinic doors are closed and locked afterwards.
Question? Please check in with Nurse Jill!
1st 9 Weeks Report Cards
- Grades are due October 16th
- Report Cards go home October 19th
- Need help entering grades? Click HERE
Week At A Glance
- Sleep In
- Pumpkin Patch
- Catch a Movie
- Go for a Walk
- Take a Nap
- "Yoga & Meditation for Stress Mgmt" Webinar - 8:30 - 1hr Flex
- 3rd Team Time
- Cooper @ Principal Meeting
- Reflex Math Webinar - 3:30 - 2nd-5th Grade - Please ensure each team is represented.
- 4th Team Time
- Hispanic Heritage Celebration - 9:30
- Faculty Meeting - 3:30
- Mi Cocina Spirit Night - 5:00-9:00
- 5th Team Time
- Rise & Shine
- 5th Grade Design Day - C103
- Ed Foundation Grants due
- 10/15 - 1st Grade Design Day
- 10/15 - CPR Training
- 10/15 - PTO Meeting
- 10/16 - K/1 DLI Planning Day
- 10/16 - Report Card Grades due
- 10/16 - 3rd Grade Musical
- 10/17 - 4th Design Day
- 10/18-19 - PLC Coaching Academy
- 10/18 - 3rd Grade Poetry Slam @ B&N
- 10/19 - Report Cards go home
- 10/19 - Kinder Field Trip