A Refreshing Twist (NOW EXTENDED).
Earn a FREE 5 mL of Cardamom, 15 mL of Breathe, dōTERRA Breathe™ Vapor Stick, and dōTERRA Breathe™ Respiratory Drops (Retail Value $91.99) by placing any 200 PV order from June 1 through June 15, 2016. Limit four per account, per household.
Product of the Month.
Each month, dōTERRA has a “Product of the Month.” The way this works is if you set up your LRP order to process on or before the 15th for 125 PV or higher you receive a free Product of the Month. This pertains to anyone on LRP so remember to inform all of your enrollments. Below is a link to a newsletter that I created all about the Loyalty Rewards Program, please feel free to pass it on to anyone to help explain the program!
If you have been building your doTERRA team for a while, you likely have some members that have simply stopped. They stopped coming to classes and meetings, and they slowly stopped ordering altogether. Meanwhile, you’re busy finding new team members and keeping your goals in mind. Sometimes you may not even know why they left. However, reactivating someone in doTERRA can be one of your more helpful strategies to help your team grow. They already liked the product at some point, and it could be a simple matter to bring them back.
Before you determine a strategy to win these people back, you need to take two steps:
Step One: Ask yourself, “Who am I trying to reactivate, and why?”
For example, you know someone hasn’t been ordering on a regular basis or that they simply have stopped keeping contact with you or your downline. But, that person could also be a key member of your team if they came back. They could help your downline to grow, or they could help you with a goal. Make it clear to yourself why they are important so that you put real effort into your reactivation campaign.
Step Two: Know why they stopped ordering or coming to classes so you can figure out how to work with them.
There could be many reasons, from a loss of interest in doTERRA because they didn’t know how to use essential oils, to concerns over cost of the product. They could have had a personal crisis and be focused elsewhere for now. You never know until you ask. To find out, you can send out a survey by email if your reactivation list is longer, or you can simply reach out to them in person and ask. Once you find out, you can then decide which of the following strategies would be best for you.
- Send out an email or newsletter especially for them with team updates and information about essential oils. Remind them why doTERRA is a great company to work with. This can help especially in the case of someone who just lost enthusiasm or didn’t know what to do. Make sure to have your upcoming classes listed in the email.
- Offer special deals when they order or come to a class. If you have the resources to do so, this can be extremely helpful. Offer a free bottle of the essential oil of your choice for an order placed before a certain date. If they were building a business, you can also offer an incentive for enrolling someone new.
- When you have a smaller list of people, tailor your offer to their reason for leaving specifically. If they didn’t know what to do, offer education. If they thought the product was too expensive, offer a promotion or incentive. If they had a complaint, seek to resolve it and offer your support. Personalizing your outreach could be the most effective option.
Take Advantage of these Helpful Websites.
The Success System was created by Wellness Advocates for Wellness Advocates. The Share Success site includes educational and training materials for those interesting in using, sharing or building with dōTERRA.
mydopro is the most powerful resource available to dōTERRA Wellness Advocates. It combines the world's largest community of Wellness Advocates with inspiring videos, automated marketing tools, cutting-edge training, an outline store and much more. Offering both a free and premium option, it's everything you need to stay in touch with your team and manage your business.
Here you can find and download product information pages and other forms and tools to help you build your dōTERRA business.
Learn how to Live, Share and Build dōTERRA, educational tools for every type of dōTERRA user, sharer and builder.
The latest on essential oil research.
Wellness Advocates and Leadership spotlights, leader ideas and business help.
dōTERRA's Approved Claims List
Companies providing accessories and supportive products (bottles, books, tear pads, pamphlets and more.
dōTERRA's Leadership Magazine.
Leadership magazine Edition 19 is now available for purchase in your back office! In this edition find:
• Tips from KC & Jessica Moultrie, new Presidential Diamonds
• Leader Q&A with Rod Richardson
• Stories and tips from all new doTERRA Diamonds
Have members stay connected through Facebook.
Remember to invite all your enrollments to connect with us on Facebook. Hopefully you're already a member of our group "all things essential oils" that focuses on education, DIY recipes, and offers an open dialogue for any questions. This is an "invite" only group so you have to invite the new members you want to add. It's a great place for new members to stay connected and learn more on their journey of using dōTERRA essential oils.