The Nashua News
One of the most important components of a good school is the partnership between the school and parents who work together for the best interest of children. The close partnership between home and school is one of the exceptional strengths of Nashua Elementary.
We have always had a strong tradition of supportive, hard-working parents. Throughout the year parents have the opportunity to develop that partnership in a wide variety of ways. Parents join the PTA, volunteer in the classroom, help at Family Fun Night, attend School Site Council meetings, read to their children and help in many other ways. It is important to your child that you are involved in some way at school. It's a way to let your child know you think his or her school is important.
Thank you for your support with your child's academic and emotional development this year! I especially would like to recognize the Parent Volunteers and Community Partners for their efforts throughout the year. We look forward to recognizing all of our Nashua volunteers at our Volunteer Luncheon on May 22rd. As always , it's a privilege to serve as the principal at Nashua Elementary!
Major Saver Limo Ride
K Field Trip to Coterie
3rd Grade Field Trip to Money Museum
4th Grade Field Trip to Science City
All books due back to the Library
9:00 am 3-4 Awards
10:00 am K-2 Awards
9:00 am DARE Graduation
Martha LaFite visits 5th Grade
NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day
11:45 5th Grade Walk
NOON DISMISSAL-Last Day of School
Changes for 2018-19 School Year
New School Hours will be in affect starting August 15th
We are saying good bye to a couple of staff members:
We are welcoming some new staff members:
Mrs. Lister-2nd grade
Proof of Residency
1. Most current rental/lease/purchase contract or mortgage statement
2. Utility bill or contract for utility service
3. Most current personal property tax or real estate tax statement or receipt
4. Driver's license or state-issued ID
Please call the office at 321-5160 if you have any questions.
2018-19 Grade Level Teachers
1st: Ms. Blair, Mrs. Vroom
2nd: Mrs. Goodwin, Mrs. Huebener, Mrs. Lister, Mrs. Knight
3rd: Ms. Connors, Ms. Dahm, Mrs. Glasgow
4th: Ms. Crisafulli, Mrs. Munson, Mr. Rodgers
5th: Ms. Douglas, Mrs. Fountain, Mrs. Plummer
Nashua PTA Updates
May PTA News
· PTA Meeting at 6 PM on May 15 in the Nashua library - all are welcome!
Family Fun Night:
· Nashua's Family Fun Night is on May 4th, from 5 to 7:30 PM. Games, food truck, raffles! All games are free. Raffle tickets on sale now. Get all the info at bit.ly/NashuaFFN.
· Know a teen who needs service hours? We need middle and high school kids to help run the games on May 4th. It's an easy and fun way to earn service hours. Teens can sign up at this link: bit.ly/NashuaFFNHours
· Get involved at Nashua! We have several open positions for next year.
· If you want these events at your child's school, PTA needs you!
· 2018-20 Family Fun Night Chair / 2nd VP
· 2018-19 Music Program Cookie Receptions Chair
· 2018-19 ReflectionsChair
· 2018-19 Restaurant Nights Chair
· Spring 2019 5th Grade Sock Hop Chair
· View job descriptions atbit.ly/NashuaPTAContact
· Contact Robyn Tuwei at email@example.com you are interested or have questions