Spaghetti is the best, espesially Italian spaghetti!
What do you need?
For this beautiful recipe you will need the following ingredients.
1. 4 cans of tomato sauce
2. 1 can of diced tomatos
3. 2 bay leaves (For flavor)
4. 1/2 teaspoon of parmesan
5. 1 teasppon of dried basil
6.1 teaspoon of dried oregano
7. as much salt and pepper as you would like
8. 1 (8 ounce) package of spaghetti
9. (Not too much) Spaghetti
prep = 20 mins. cook = 1 hour. total = 1 hour + 20 mins.
steps you will need:
- in a large saucepan, over medium heat, mix tomato sauce, diced tomatos, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. mix well.
- simmer over medium-low heat for at least one hour, best if left all day.
- bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. add pasta and let cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to be still firm when bitten; drained.
- mix sauce with hot pasta, serve.