The Jag News
FM9's Daily News - Tuesday, February 28, 2017
The Flower Mound High School Gay-Straight Alliance is meeting this Wednesday, March 1st, at 7:40am and 3:30pm in room 1405 (that’s Mr. Laferriere’s room!). Come on by if you want to discuss LBGTQ issues or to just have a safe place to talk to like-minded individuals. We hope to see you there!
Jag Sports Schedule
- 4:30-9:00pm Girls Soccer vs. L.D. Bell at FMHS
- 6:00-9:00pm Boys Soccer vs. L.D. Bell at L.D. Bell
- 4:30-6:00pm JVII Boys Soccer vs. Colleyville Heritage at Colleyville Heritage
- 5:00-9:00pm Varsity and JV vs. Southlake at FMHS
- All Day LEF JV Tennis Tournament at FMHS/LHS/MHS
Hallways at FMHS
The hallways at FMHS and FM9 are always crowded. There are many problems in the hallways as well. I would like to address some things about the hallways.
I hate when people stand in the middle of the hallway. The main campus is way better than the 9th grade campus is. I see maybe 3 people standing in the hallway at the main campus. On the other hand there are groups of 5 or 6 people in the 9th grade center! This needs to stop.
People love clear hallways, nobody likes to walk around you. The halls move pretty fast as is and having people in the way could make it worse or even injure someone. I hope that this will encourage you to stop standing in the hallways. KEEP MOVING!