All About Me
Who Am I?
My Life Line
1. I was born on September 5th, 2000
2. In 2002, I took a big interest in music and i have liked it ever since.
3. When i was 3 years old, my uncle introduced me to field hockey.
4. In 2004, i broke my right arm after i fell off the stairs backwards.
5. When i was 5, i started to like all kinds of sports, especially soccer and basketball.
6. In 2006, I moved from Mississauga to Brampton.
7. At the age of 8 i joined swimming and did that for about 3 years.
8. In 2008, my parents got me my first guitar for Christmas.
9. In 2009, my parents, my brother and I went to Florida.
My Favourite Things
I love music. Music is a way to express yourself, whether you're sad, scared, happy, mad, or even confused, music is always there for me whenever i need it to be. Music comes from all different ethnicitys and that is the great thing about music. For me, I love all kinds of genres of music, rap, hip-hop, trap, pop and a lot more.
Dragon ball Z is the greatest show. When I was a kid, my cousins and I would all sit and watch together and we would all have a blast. Not only do I have many memories watching Dragon ball Z with my cousins or playing with them acting like we were the characters. Dragon ball Z also has a message to get across as a whole show. That message would be to never give up, to always have pride, honor, and always keep going and keep learning and getting stronger because there's always going to be someone better and your goal should always be to become more than them. This is very important to me because this show taught me in many situations how to overcome and move on during hard times in my life. Dragon ball Z has helped me and I feel as Dragon ball Z would help me through out my life.