By: Deisy Lino
| || |
2. During world war l he was an ambulance driver. He wanted to be in it but was denied because of his poor eyesight
3. He wrote a book of his war experience "Farewell to arms".
9.Five other family members in Hemingway's family have committed suicide.
10. His youngest son Gregory died in 2001 of disease.
11. His youngest also struggled with gender sometimes taking the name Gloria.
12. He had recipes for food like hamburger & apple pie.
13. His recipes were put up in museums .
14. His home in key west is available for wedding and tours.
15. His home is roamed by many 6 toed cats.
16. There is Ernest Hemingway look a like society.
17. In 1947 he won the bronze star medal for his bravery in world war ll
18. He won the noble literature prize.
19.He was an alcoholic.
20. His life was full adventure.