Week of 2/17/20
Dear Twelve Bridges families,
I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! We have our first Sami's Circuit tomorrow at school. Please make sure your students wear comfortable clothes, bring water, and are ready to work out!
This past week, Kris Wyatt, representative from the Lincoln Potters Baseball team, came out to talk to students about our Potters Fundraiser. Students should have brought home packets to explain how it works. Students will be selling ticket vouchers for home games. On May 27th, there will be a Twelve Bridges Elementary Night at the Potters game. Our choir will be singing the national anthem and the student who sells the most vouchers will throw out the first pitch!
Last year's event was a lot of fun and I'm hoping we can fill up the stadium with TBE Tigers that night.
There will be no Tiger Crew meeting on Thursday.
Looking forward to a great week!
Week At A Glance
- No School
Sami's Circuit Schedule
· 8:30 - 9:10: 5th Grade
· 9:35-10:15 3rd Grade
· 10:20-11:00: AMTK, AMK, 1st Grade, & TK-K SDC (Quieter, softer lights)
LUNCH - 11:00-1:00
· 1:00- 1:40: 2nd Grade, PMTK, PMK, & 1st-5th ILS,SDC (Quieter, softer lights)
· 1:55- 2:35: 4th Grade
- Art with Ms. Tara 2:45-4
- Mandel's Play 2:00
- Mandel's Play 9:00
- No Tiger Crew this week
- Early Engineers 2:50-4
- Mandel's Play 6:00
- Spirit day wear green/yellow
DADDY/DAUGHTER MASQUERADE DANCE
Our Daddy/Daughter Masquerade Dance is Saturday, March 7th!! Mark your calendars as you won't want to miss it!!
Enjoy a magical night dancing the night away, while creating more timeless memories! More detail will follow in the coming weeks.
When: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Cost: $30 per couple ($10 per additional daughter)
Buy your tickets now!!! https://squareup.com/store/twelve-bridges-elementary-ptc/
Support our school while creating cherished memories!!
Questions? Please contact Ashley Indrieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sami Circuit Family Night
Parents and caregivers: please do not park along the green curb during pick up/drop off times. Our parking lot gets extremely congested during these times. If you are a STAR parent, you are welcome to use the green area for pick up/drop off as long as it is outside of our typical pick up/drop off time. Our parking lot is very busy from 7:50-8:15 and 2:30-3:00.
Thank you for your help on this!
Presales on Yearbooks
Down The Road
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/15 Sami Circuit Day #2
- 5/18-5/22 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 5/27 TBE's Lincoln Potters Night
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40
Field Trips 2019-2020
- 2/27 Choir to Three Stages Theater to see Matilda 8:15-2:00
- 3/6 3rd Grade Science Expo @LHS 8:45-11:30
- 3/10 2nd Grade to Barnes & Noble 8:30-11:30 (Davies/Gonzalez)
- 3/11 2nd Grade to Barnes & Noble 8:30-11:30 (Graves/Morris)
- 3/18 5th Grade Walk Through American Revolution Stelma AM/Souto PM
- 3/19 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center Gutierrez/Munno 8:30-11
- 3/20 5th Grade Walk Through American Revolution Gammelgard AM
- 3/25 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 3/25 AM Kindergarten to LHS Farm 8:30-11:00
- 3/25 PM Kindergarten to LHS Farm 11:45-2:15
- 3/26 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center 8:30-11 Snodgrass/Williamson
- 3/27 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 4/28 2nd Grade to Bishop's Hamburger Farm 8:15-1
- 5/1 1st Grade to Roller King 9:15-1:30
- 5/5 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Evangelist/Sanchez)
- 5/6 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Andrews/Villa)
Event Calendar 2019-2020
Feb 24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
Mar 7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Mar 28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Apr 2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 3 Book Fair
Apr 22-23 Starstruck, two Performances: 6:00pm and 7:00pm
May 4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
PTC Meetings will be held monthly on Mondays. See dates listed below:
3:00-3:30 General Meeting w/parents
3:30-4:00 Board Meeting
Sept 30, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Mar 30-Board Elections, May 4-Calendar Meeting 2020-2021 school year, June TBD-Budget Meeting 2020-2021 school year
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Leah Bassett, PTC President at email@example.com.
Volunteers for ROAR Store
Dear TBE Families,
We would love to have our ROAR store open every Friday. Our ROAR store is open on Fridays during 1st through 5th grade lunch recess. Please consider signing up for one of our open slots. The ROAR store only happens once a week on Fridays and if we do not have volunteers the store has to be closed.
If you are interested but have questions, please email Kathleen Cummings at Kcummings@wpusd.org.
The link is:https://signup.com/go/toesOCq
Reporting an Absence
How to Report Absences:
We have 3 ways you can report absences:
1. Absence voice mail: (916)434-5210
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Download the TBE App –
Click on Absences icon on bottom of screen
Complete and Submit
Please try to contact school before 9:00am on day of absence when possible
A doctor’s note is asked for all medical appointments where the student misses school time or 3 or more consecutive illness days.