Tech Tip Tuesday Edition 38
MSD 25 Instructional Technology 2022-2023
This Week's Tech Tips
Below you will find information on the following:
- Upcoming Canva Training Opportunity
- Canva October Newsletter
- OnlineDocTranslator.Com to translate PDFs and more into any language
- Digital Citizenship Week resources from Kami
- Free Digtial Lessons from EVERFI that focus on Financial Education, Social-Emotional Learning, Health and Wellness, College/Career Readiness, Early Learning, and more!
- Next Week's Tech Tip Will Focus on Support for Conferences
Canva Training Coming Up on Friday, October 28th!
A representative with Canva will be providing us with training on Friday, October 28th. The first session for Canva will be from 1:45 PM to 2:45 PM and the second one will run from 2:50 PM to 3:50 PM. Please register ahead of time to receive the Zoom/Google Meet link. Click HERE or on the image to the right to sign up.
Want to Translate PDFs into Other Languages? Try OnlineDocTranslator.Com!
Free, Online Document Translator which translates PDFs into multiple languages while also preserving the format. Click HERE or the image above to check out this tool.
This Week is Digital Citizenship Week!
Click HERE or the image to the right to check out some helpful resources from our friends at Kami!
Speaking of Digital Citizenship, Check Out EverFi K-12!
Want to prepare your students for career and life success, but short on time? Busy teachers use EVERFI’s standards-aligned, ready-made digital lessons to teach students to thrive in an ever-changing world. Lessons are available in English, Spanish, and French. Click HERE or on the image to the left to check out lessons from EVERFI. Watch the video below to learn more! Lesson topics include:
- Financial Education
- Career Readiness
- Health and Wellness
- Social Emotional Learning
- Cultural Literacy
- Digital Literacy & Wellness
- STEM Literacy
- Sustainability Education
- Early Academic Readiness
EVERFI K-12 - How It Works