The Olive Branch 11.6.20
What's Up At The Nest...
Dear OMS families,
It was another wonderful week at the nest, we don't have much to report! We hope you enjoy the beautiful weather! If you haven't started labeling your children's winter clothing (coats, hats, mittens, etc.) now is a great time to get your sharpie out!
In continued collaboration,
Erin, Julia, and the OMS Staff
REMOTE Parent Teacher Conferences
OMS REMOTE PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES FALL 2020
Thursday, November 19 & Friday, November 20, 2020
Watch your email on Tuesday, November 10th for conference sign-up directions and links to register!
Just Jump 2020
Don't forget Just Jump is right around the corner!
● During the week of November 9-13th, all Olive-Mary Stitt students from K – 5th grade will participate in JUST JUMP activities during their physical education class, virtual or in person.
● No donation is too small! Please no door to door requests, just ask family and friends if you prefer.
SPONSOR ONLINE 11/2-11/16 at https://oms-just-jump-2020.cheddarup.com
Individuals with disabilities should notify the building principal if they have a disability that will
require special assistance or services. Alternative/modified activities will be coordinated by certified staff for children who are unable to jump.
All OMS students will have the opportunity to participate in JUST JUMP and sponsorship is optional. We greatly appreciate your support and are excited for the OMS students to participate in this program again this year.
How can we help?
Food Distribution Continues
Food distribution will continue for all Arlington Heights residents with children 18 and under! Details are below (*notes a change has been made):
- Day: Every Wednesday
- Times: *9:30 am – 10:30 am* & 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Where: Thomas Middle School ONLY
- Who: All Arlington Heights families with students age 18 and under
- Important Notes: *Neighbors or friends are allowed to come pick up meal bags for you from Thomas Middle School.*
Olive-Mary Stitt Elementary
Ms. Erin Davis, Principal email@example.com
Mrs. Julia Pemberton, Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org