Chisholm Summer Adventures
Week 6: Travel
Grades PK-2 Travel Buddy
Take 3 pieces of paper and fold them in half like a book. Write your name and the words Travel Buddy on the front. Each time you go somewhere, draw or write about where you went. How did you get there? Who went with you? When your Travel Buddy is complete, read it to your family like a book. Click on the links to listen to some stories about traveling.
PK-5 Komodo Math
Here are a variety of games involving math to play while traveling.
Grades 3-5 Time to Travel
Check out these amazing places to visit online. Which one is your favorite?
Shout Out to Aidan for answering 200 IXL questions this week!
In the month of July, Chisholm Chargers have answered 2,628 IXL questions!
PK-2 Digital Citizenship
Watch the video and discuss what the traffic color lights mean. Discuss these questions with an adult at home:
1. The Digital Citizens stayed safe by using the internet traffic light. What does green mean?
2. What should you do when you find a yellow website?
3. What should you do if you accidentally go to a website that isn't right for you?
3-5 Digital Citizenship
1. According to the video, what is media balance?
2. How are some media choices more healthy or less healthy than others?
3. What does media balance look like for you?
*from Common Sense Media
Free Summer Meals
| || |
Chisholm News and Notes
Send photos of you and/or your siblings working on your Chisholm Summer Adventures to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may see yourself published in next week's learning adventure newsletter.