Offensive or Offender?
Forensic Mental Health Evaluations With Candice
It's not always black and white....
- Expert consultation/testimony on challenging sex crime cases.
- District, Justice, and Federal Cases in Utah and Nationally- including the Juvenile Justice System.
- A-typical clients: first time offenders, traumatic brain injury, arrested development, low functioning, mental illness, physical disabilities, etc.
- Cases include: viewing/distributing child pornography, exhibitionism (lewdness), voyeurism, sexual exploitation of minor cases, unlawful sex with a minor cases, soliciting escorts, prostitution.
- Sexual preoccupation, various addictions, mental illness, brain injury, developmental delay, and trauma’s impact on a person’s choice to commit a sex crime.
- Evaluations for Professionals who've lost their professional license due to sexual misconduct.
- Risk Assessments for pre-post conviction (parole board hearings).
- Accurate treatment recommendations that may include addiction treatment, trauma therapy.
- Professional Education and training on prevention as an accurate treatment of non-contact sex crimes