Mrs. Fendt's Weekly Newsletter
February 1st - 5th
Valentine's Day Party - Friday February 12th
Here are a few things that you may want to know:
- There are 22 students in our classroom.
- Students should bring a box or bag to put their Valentine's in for the party.
- Students may bring Valentine's but they do need to bring one for everyone in the class.
- They may bring Valentine's for other teachers such as PE - Mrs. R, Music - Mrs. Signorelli, Art - Mrs. Grether, and the Guidance Counselor - Mrs. Teddy.
Here is our class list:
- The party planners will be taking care of snacks. However, if you would like to send a treat with your child you are more than welcome to. :)
*If your child gives me the answer anytime the following week, they will earn a bonus $5. :)
2/11 KEYS Meeting 6:00
2/12 Classroom Valentine's Day Party
2/12 Early Release 1:30
2/16 Friday Schedule
2/22 Children's Dental Health Group visiting
2/26 Turn in Scholastic Book Order for February
3/1 and 3/3 Parent teacher conferences
3/4 End of Trimester 2
3/9 Friday Schedule
3/10 KEYS Meeting 6:00
3/11 NO SCHOOL
3/13 Daylight savings (spring forward 1 hour)
3/15 Smart Cow Fundraiser for Kennedy
3/17 Band and Orchestra 5th grade concert 7:00 - 8:00
3/18 Math and Muffins 1:30 - 3:15
3/21 - 3/25 NO SCHOOL SPRING BREAK