August 11, 2020
Community Time Updates....
For Community Time on Wednesday, August 12 and beyond, please consider the following to support the platform and help us to make it a good experience for all.
- It really helps when families show up to the meeting on time -- 8:30am.
- If you are on and get bumped off, please try to join again. That seems to happen on nearly every video conference platform at least once in awhile.
- Please log in with only 1 device per family. When the number of users climbs, the stability of the platform plummets.
- If someone in your household is also logged in, please be sure that one of the devices is muted AND has the volume turned all the way down. Those echoes make it hard to hear.
- If the Chat feature is available, please keep comments relevant to the topic or question asked. Students can catch up on their own time about games and shares.
THANK YOU for your patience and support as we navigate this. We are definitely growing new muscles!!
School Shirt Updates from CPA...
If you could not pick up your school shirt on Sunday, there are 2 options:
- Christina Hardcastle will do porch delivery on Wednesday afternoon. Send me your address at Christina.Hardcastle@gmail.com or (404) 654.0227.
- The shirts will be in the school office starting on Friday morning.
CPA will setting up additional orders SOON! - please stay tuned.