Presidential Pamphlet Project
Constitutional requirements to be the President
- You have to be at least 35 years old to become the President
- You have to be the resident within the United States for 14 years
- You have to be a natural born Citizen
What is the salary,benefits,and perks of the president's job
- The president's salary is $400,000
- The benefits of the president's job is that the president has a full time secret service protection for himself and his family and also he has the access to Camp David and Air Force One which operates at $180,000 an hour.The president flies for free.
- The perks of the president job are Retirement perks,salary,Air Force One and Marine One,Camp David,Security and Advance Team,Ground Transportation Services,Blair House,South Lawn Amenities,Personal Staff,White House
What are 10 Constitutional Powers granted to the President in Article 11
- Serve as a commander in chief of all U.S. armed forces
- Commission officers of armed forces
- Grant pardons and reprieves from Federal offenses(except impeachments)
- Convene special sessions of Congress
- Receive foreign ambassadors
- Take care that the Federal Laws are faithfully executed
- Wield the "executive power"
- Appoint officials to lesser offices
- Make treaties
- Appoint ambassadors,judges, and higher officials and also approve legislation
Categorize the powers into the executive,judicial, and diplomatic legislative
Which power is important to you and why
I think the most important power is to make treaties. I think making treaties is very important because you can make a formal written agreements between two or more nations and if you do make a treaties you can settle and agree to one thing and not get into arguments between each other so I think making treaties is the most important power.