Project 8 Final Reflections
Application of Technology
List of my new tools:
Suggestions for Improvement
Implications of Using Technology in the Classroom
1. Technology provides teachers with thousands of options when it comes to lesson planning.
2. Technology, if used properly, can engage students in learning.
3. Students can find information on any topic through the internet.
1. Technology does not always work the way we had planned.
2. The use of technology in the classroom, especially computers, can make it more difficult for the teacher to ensure that the students are remaining on task.
3. Research has suggested that technology may have profound effects on our memory (particularly the short-term, or working, memory).
Now that I look back I am not sure what my expectations were for this class. The name of the course let me know that the class involved the use of technology as a teacher. I did not expect this course to reignite my creativity and provide me with new ideas and tools to use in the future as a student and a teacher.