Junk food Vs. Healthy food
Eat a bag of apples instead of a bag of chips!
Eat an orange instead of a bag of cookies!
Eat strawberries instead of pizza!
- Junk foods are low in satiation value, which means you do not feel full with them, which then leads to overeating.
- Popular snack foods are usually packaged like chips.
- Fast foods are also junk foods
- They are low in fiber
- High in fat
- High in palatability (tastes good)
- In one meal you have about half your calories already.
- reduce risk of heart disease,
- Fill you better
- Have less calories
- You can eat a bigger amount
- Help you grow
- Give you proteins, carbs and other needed things