Every Parent a Partner – Every Teacher a Leader – Every Student a Graduate
- Shout-out to our Boys for winning against Madison County yesterday 2 to 1!!
- Baseball: Please turn in your money for pictures by this Friday!!
- There is a sign-up sheet in the office for 8th grade girls who want to try-out for the NHHS cheer squad. Cheer clinic starts March 17th and try-outs are the 21st. Get your name on today!
- March 14th is the deadline to order yearbooks!! Only 3 days left!!
- The Softball team’s tribute to Erin Clark will take place on Thursday March 13th vs. Madison County High School and originally that game was schedule for Varsity at 4:30 and JV at 6:00. Those times have changed and the Varsity will play at 5:00 and the JV will play at 6:30.
- Thanks to all super heroes who participated and helped with the 5k on saturday! The care center gives so much to our community; thank you for giving back!!! .
Indians in Action
- Need 6 month MARs from: Baggs, A. Baker, Lang, Evans, Sneed, Rutland, & Spears.
- Employee Wellness Screening-March 21, 8 to 11am in the library. Bring insurance card with you!
- Students from NHCLC's Archery Club will be attending a Regional Archery Tournament at Buckhorn High School on Thurs, March 13th during the school day (8-2).
- Spring Book Fair March 31-April 7th They will be here to set it up Monday the 31st. This will be a preview day for teachers only. Students will shop Tuesday the 1st-Monday the 7th.
March Birthstone: Aquamarine, Bloodstone; Flower: Jonquil
- 10~19 Penny Wars: Boys vs. Girls
- 11 NHMS Softball at Brindlee Mountain, 4:30 pm
- 12 Girl Scout Day
- 13 NHMS Baseball at WCA, 4:00/6:00 pm
- 13~14 Regional Archery Tournament at Buckhorn
- 13~16 ACE Field Trip to Dauphin Island
- 14 Third Grading Session Ends
NHMS Softball at J.B. Pennington, 4:30 pm
National Pi Day
- 15 NHMS Softball vs. Westminster, 5:00 pm
- 17 St. Patrick's Day
Community Engagement Meeting with Dr. Copeland, 6 pm
- 20 First Day of Spring
Lost & Found Clean Up
NHMS Baseball at Central,4:00/6:00 pm
NHMS Softball at Holly Pond, 4:30 pm
- 20~21 101 Dalmatians, 6:30 pm (NHS Auditorium)
- 21 Spring Portraits, Class Group Photos
Employee Wellness Screening, 8-11 am, (Library)
Penny Wars Awards Ceremony (Immediately Following Play)
NHMS Baseball vs. Randolph, 4:00/6:00 pm
NHMS Softball vs. Skyline, 5:00 pm
- 24-28 Spring Break
- 31 ACCESS Testing for ELLs
Spring Book Fair begins
The Madison County School District does not discriminate in admission, treatment, or access to programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious preference, disability, age, gender, citizenship, non-English speaking ability, or homeless status. Students with disabilities will be provided with the same needed supports and services for extracurricular programs and activities that are provided during the school day, unless doing so would fundamentally alter the nature of the program and activity.