March 22, 2016
Welcome Back and Thank You
A warm welcome back to our colleagues who dedicated their time as a chaperone on the Senior Class trip. Many thanks to our extremely distinguished and dedicated faculty who stayed behind. Your commitment and and continued support is greatly appreciated.
Upcoming Dates and Events
Talent Show - March 23rd
Spring Break - March 25th - April 4th
PARCC Testing April 18th - April 25th
3rd Marking Period Ends April 13th
Spring Band Concert - April 27th
Junior Prom - May 6th
Mr. Pinelands - May 13th
Please be advised, the majority of the PARCC testing will occur over six days in the high school with AM and PM Sessions beginning April 18- April 25, 2016. Students will be testing with their own English or Mathematics Teacher in large groups, unless they are classified. Students that are classified are grouped only during the AM sessions and rosters will be distributed. Please check your email for more details.
Thank You For Sharing Your Artistry And Magic!
Please Be Sure To Continue Focusing On The Following Fundamentals
- Grade books - Be sure grades are inputted within two weeks of an assignment.
- Students with a grade of a 'C' or less should receive a call home to discuss with Parents/Guardians.
- Please be visible in the hallways between class changes and for tour duty.
- Please be sure to record attendance and document class cuts or class tardiness. After unit lunch, students should report to designated classes promptly. If they are late or cut please write them up.
- Please remember IEP requirements are not suggestions. They are mandatory and each students IEP must to be followed as it is written.
- If you have a lunch duty please stay until the person replacing you has arrived. If you are the replacement please arrive on time.