How to make Fire
1. make a teepee/ upside down cone shape structure.
2. start small build larger.
3. put kindling/tinder in center.
4. light tinder.
5. add kindling outside if structure untill hot- orange coals appear.
1. make a groove in a softwood board
2. rub hardwood on board with high frequency
3. the friction from this causes heat
4. shavings light and provide the combustable material.
TInder- dry material such as leaves, bark, or grass.
Kindling- combustable small dry twigs/ sticks. Also includes dead branches.
Fuel- Materials to keep fire such as dead branches.