LCE Classroom Makeover Night
July 31st 4:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Classroom Makeover Night
Come start setting up your classroom and have some fun!
- Door Prizes will be given every hour (You must be present to win).
- We will have the bulletin board paper and other supplies set up.
- Bring your family if you need help setting and moving items in your classroom.
- You will receive the Fire Marshall information and a checklist to help you set up your classroom.
- You must check-in/ Check-out in the front office when you arrive.
We hope to see you there! Ms. Hopkins and Mrs. Brown
Remember you are creating a learning environment for your students. Make sure you are providing a organized classroom for your students. Some of you have shared your desire to set up your classroom differently this year and start moving toward flexible seating. I found a video about flexible seating, tips for decorating your classroom and classroom organization.
5 Tips for Decorating Your Classroom
Flexible Learning Environments
How to Organize Your Classroom, from Instructor Magazine