Early Learning Staff News
Is This Really Happening?
ABC Countdown continues...
Here are next week's countdown themes:Monday- "T" Team Spirit Day- Wear you favorite team spirit jersey, t-shirt, or other gear
Tuesday- "U" Under the Hive Day- We will have a visit from For-Mar to find out what it under the honeybee hive!
Wednesday "V"- Video Day- We will watch an educational video today.
Thursday- "W" - White Day- Wear as much white as you can. Let's see how clean we can stay!
Classroom orders for 2016-2017
Just another reminder that classroom supply orders must be turned into the office no later than Thursday, May 26th. Our office must have time to finalize the orders and get them turned into our business office by the deadline they have provided for us. If any orders are turned in after the 25th, we may not be able to process them until our second round of ordering in the fall.
Lead Teacher, Associate Teacher, and Monitor Evaluations and final PQA meetings..
The week ahead and more...
Monday, May 23rd- Daycare/Preschool presentation regarding balanced calendar 6:30-7:30 Cardinal's Nest (Susan and Marilyn)
Tuesday, May 24th- For Mar visits GSRP (teacher's should have schedules)
Wednesday, May 25th- 10:00 Visit to Peyton's place to see ProCare system (Susan, Marilyn, Carrie)
Thursday, May 26th-
- Intake appointments
- CLASSROOM ORDERS DUE TO OFFICE
Friday, May, 27th-
- TS Gold checkpoint- data entry deadline
- Coordinator Meeting 11:30-2:30 (Susan)
- Planning day for lead teachers
- Turn in voter ballot for social committee ALL staff luncheon
And looking further ahead...
Monday, May 30th- NO SCHOOL- Memorial DayThursday, June 2nd-
- Last Day for GSRP Students
- Family Dance- 6:00-8:00
- Tornado Drill- Central and GSRP
- Teachers receive end of year check out procedures and classroom inventories
- Home visits schedules should be complete. Please turn in your schedule of visits by end of day.
- Lead teachers will receive their associate teacher evaluation. This is due to Mrs. Vamos no later than June 10th.
Wednesday, June 1st-
- Social committee staff luncheon for ALL staff. Lunch will be catered in from restaurant voted #1. Ballots due in to office by Friday, May 27th.
Monday, June 6- Friday, June 16th- HOME VISITS
Friday, June 10th-
- Last Day of school for Cardinal's Nest preschool
- Associate teacher evals due to Mrs. Vamos
Tuesday, June 14th- Cardinal's Nest Graduation at H.S. Auditorium
Thursday, June 16th- District end of year staff luncheon. 12:15 @ Hahn
- Monday, June 20th- Last day for teachers
- Monday, June 20th- Cardinal's Nest summer programming begins