Parr Patriot News
Kindergarten First Day of School Information
You can drop your child off in the car line. We will have staff members available to walk them down to the classroom.
Kinder Pod dropoff-
You can park and walk your child to the kinder pod door. There is a gate in the front and the back of the building that you can enter and follow the side walk to the pod door. The kinder pod is located on the side of the building opposite of the new playground. You can park in the front/side parking and walk through the front gate or in the gym parking and go through the back gate. We will have staff members available to walk them from the pod door to the classroom.
If your child rides the bus or daycare van, they will be dropped off by the gym and will be escorted to class by staff members.
We know this might be different than you envisioned but these options are the safest for our students and staff.
Starting day 2, all car riders will need to be dropped off in car rider line on the side of the building. You will not be able to walk them to the kinder pod.
If your child is a car rider- we ask that students enter and exit the car from the passenger side. Please do not get out of your car. We will assist in getting the student out of the car. In the afternoon, you can pull into the parking lot to buckle your child if you need to. We ask that you do not do it in the car line as it holds up dismissal.
Please pay attention to the dismissal map below. It contains information about walker dismissal .
Family Reminders from the District
- All parents/guardians are required to conduct a COVID-19 self-health assessment prior to sending their children to school every day. Click here for the health assessment.
- If a child has one or more symptoms, he/she must stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report symptoms by logging into Skyward Family Access and complete the form on the home screen. This will notify the school that the child will be absent and give the school nurse information to follow-up.
- Make sure your child has a face covering that covers the nose and mouth. If you need an accommodation, please contact the school principal.
- Pack a water bottle since water fountains will not be accessible. Refillable water stations will be available.
- Consider packing a lunch for the first week.