3 Tech Tools You Need Now
Learned from ITEC
Let's Try One!
Follow the link and login as a student by clicking "I'm a Student" and logging in with Google. If prompted to join a class, click the following link for the code to find the video: https://edpuzzle.com/join/ivadlin
How to use EdPuzzle
- Go to edpuzzle.com
- Sign in with Google
- Search or import link to video
- Edit video by cutting it, adding voice, or adding questions
- Share to your students by sending to Classroom or copying and uploading the link
- From the teacher side click my classes --> progress to view results
Still confused? Try this tutorial!
How I Used EdPuzzle in My Class
How to Use Google My Maps
- Create a new map in Drive by selecting "New" and then "Google My Maps"
- To add data either search for a point in the top search bar OR import
- Want to use a premade template? Go to Google Advanced Search, select a KMZ or KML file, and search for your topic
- If you want students to edit, share the same way you would for a Google Doc
Quizlet Live (not just your boring old Quizlet!)
- Can create a quick and interactive review game in class
- Students can still use flashcards to study on their own time
- Students join by typing in a code at quizlet.com/live
- Once 6+ students have joined, it's a race to get with your randomly assigned group and start
How I used Quizlet Live in my Classroom