- Luke Bryan was born on July,17,1976.
- Luke Bryan grew up in the tiny town of Leesburg, Georgia his father worked as a peanut farmer.
- After he graduated from High school he was going to try and make a music career by moving to Nashvile However, on the eve of moving day sadly his older brother Chris died in a car accident.Luke decided that he was going to remainin with his family because it was more important to him than going to Music City.
- He went to college at nearby Georgia Southern University, but didnt want to give up on music. He continued his music by playing in local bands near him.
- After working really hard for the past three years with his dad in the farm he decided it was time to move to Nashville an try to start a carrer.
- The awards that Luke Bryan won are;Academy Of country music awards in 2010,CMT music awards in 2010,American Country awards in 2011,American music awards in 2012 and American Country awards in 2012
Event that propelled to fame
He found initial success as a songwriter,when writing "My Honky Tonk History" for Travis Tritt .By the time that it was 2004 , he was offered a solo record deal with Capitol Records Nashville.In 2007,He co-wrote all but one of his songs, and the singles "All My Friends Say" and "Country Man" made it into the country top 10.
Tailgates and Tanlines
Crash My Party
I'll Stay Me
Spring Break..Here to Party
Characteristics of Country Music
SHMRG of "Rain Is a Good Thing"
H-drum set,bass,electric guitar,backup vocals,strings,acoustic guitar
R-fast in 4
G-intro,verse,chorus,interlude,verse 2,chorus,interlude,bridge/chorus, outro