150 grams chocolate
150 grams butter
2 eggs (white Only)
half a cup of sugar
a quater cup of flour
cubes of white and milk chocolate
! .Heat oven to 180 degrees.
2.Melt the chocolate and the butter.
3. Add the eggs and sugar.
4.Stir the chocolate and egg mixture together.
5. Add the sifted flour and mix well, until there are no lumps.
6. Pour the mixture into muffin cup cakes.
7. Put the cubes of chocolate into each muffin filled cup cake.
8. Place the muffin filled cup cakes in the oven for 9 minutes.
9. Take the souflee out of the oven and sprinkle with icing sugar or sweets of your choice
Bon Appetite !.