By Jordyn Branz
2. She was the last child to be regurgitated.
3. Some of her strengths included: modesty, welcoming, and dedication to her job.
4. Her weaknesses were self sacrificing and being unsociable.
5. Hestia and her brother Zeus helped vanish Cronus in the underworld.
6. She was later replaced by Dionysus .
7. She took a vow to remain a virgin.
8. Hestia was not worshiped publicly, but people sacrificed for her.
9. She gave her seat up to Dionysus, so she could attend the sacred fire.
10. Her name means house and hearth.
Mother and father's Name