By: Nicole Nielsen
On The Job!
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers' instructions.
- Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- customer service
Arts and Humanities
- English language
Math and Science
- listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
- talking to others
- noticing a problem and figuring out the best way to solve it
- looking for ways to help people
- understanding people's reactions
People interested in this work like activities that include creating, designing and making your own rules.
They do well at jobs that need:
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control