By: Principal Dufrene (Dec. 21st)
Happy Holidays HHS,
I strongly encourage all students to make contact with all their teachers this week (Monday through Wednesday) to ask for help if needed and to say, "Thank You" for all they do and for not giving up during these challenging times. Just like you, teachers have struggled this semester. Trying to teach students virtually is not easy, but they continue to do the best they can. It is so important for students to send them a note or a message just to say hello and thank you!
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy & Healthy New Year!!! May 2021 bring you much joy and success!
- Bravo to Ms. Coleman and the Harmony Show Choir for providing us with a Night of a Thousand Stars, such amazing talent!!! Please enjoy... https://youtu.be/GjTXCmw_ZmA
- Congrats to HHS Class of 2016, Evan Staley for earning Academic All-Big 12 Football Team honors for the 4th straight year!
- A BIG shoutout to Coach Rule and members of our football team for handing out food through the Christmas Food Box over the weekend!
This week @ HHS...
- December 22nd> Curbside meals will be available December 22nd at all locations, except Slanesville Elementary School from 1:00pm- 3:00pm.
- December 23rd through January 1st> Happy Holidays!!!
- Monday, January 4th> back to work!
Message from Mr. Feazell regarding attendance this week:
Attendance for this week only. Read below:
This last week of school for the year 2020, is going to be a short week. Wednesday December 23rd is the last instructional day before the holiday break. Because this is a short week, we will be taking attendance a little different.
Attendance for this week will end on December 23rd at 10:00AM. This means you have from Friday December 18, 2020 till 10:00AM on Tuesday December 23, 2020 to communicate with your teacher in order to be present.
The same rules apply for communications:
- You can turn in an assignment.
- You can join a TEAMS meeting.
- You can send a Schoology message.
- You can send an email.
- You can speak to your teach on the phone.
Make sure you are communicating with your teachers. If you are, you need any assistance, please reach out.
Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season and New Year, can’t wait to see everyone in January!
To view the update, click the link below: