Paws to Read
10 Things about Me as a Reader
1. I love reading while listening to classical music.
2. When someone interrupts me while I'm reading, I get extremely cranky.
3. I typically like the book better than the movie.
4. Hunger Games the book is better than the movie.
5. I almost always read either on my windowsill or the back porch. It gives me a feeling of nature.
6. If I'm reading, every stress I have goes away.
7. Every time I read, I always lose track of time.
8. When going to the public library, I love scanning my library card over the scanner!
9. When I go to the library, I always have an idea of which type of book I want to read.
10. I hate ebooks; they don't give me the musty book smell or the feel of the thick pages!
Song Now Playing
My Latest Blog Entry
My Interests and Favorites
Food Magazine would be my MOST favorite magazine. I love learning about different recipes made by the most talented cooks in the country. Plus, the pictures look so delicious! I could spend all day looking at a picture of a coconut cream pie with lemon frosting if I had to!
Book Recommendation Websites!
This presentation may contain copyrighted material used under the educational fair use exemption to U.S. copyright law.