Meadow Brook Magic
Week 30: March 28th-April 1st
Teacher Appreciation Week
Thank you PTA for decorating our faculty lunchroom!
Mustang Monday Message
I hope you had a lovely weekend. This week we have the opportunity to recognize our teachers for Teacher Appreciate Week. The last three school years have brought interesting challenges to the field of education and I could not be more proud of how our teachers have stepped up to meet those challenges. Our teachers truly love kids and work hard to ensure that all of their students are learning and growing. I am grateful for their passion and their hard work—I couldn't ask for a better group of teachers!
With March Madness this month, we are excited this week to choose a few students to shoot hoops for cash. Students will be given a ticket for each level of math facts they have completed.
Thanks for all of your support! Enjoy your Spring Break next week!
Have a fantastic week!
Espero que hayas tenido un fin de semana magnífico. Esta semana tenemos la oportunidad de reconocer a nuestros maestros por la Semana de Apreciación de Maestros. Los últimos tres años escolares han traído desafíos interesantes al campo de la educación y no podría estar más orgulloso de cómo nuestros maestros se han esforzado para enfrentar esos desafíos. Nuestros maestros realmente aman a los niños y trabajan arduamente para garantizar que todos sus estudiantes aprendan y crezcan. Estoy agradecido por su pasión y su arduo trabajo. ¡No podría pedir un mejor grupo de maestros!
Con March Madness este mes, estamos emocionados esta semana de elegir algunos estudiantes para jugar al baloncesto por dinero en efectivo. Los estudiantes recibirán un boleto por cada nivel de operaciones matemáticas que hayan completado.
¡Gracias por todo tu apoyo! ¡Disfruta de tus vacaciones de primavera la próxima semana!
¡Que tengas una semana fantástica!
March 28th-April 1st Teacher Appreciation Week!!
* Monday, March 28th: GAINS Dance training begins; Stampede!!- Mustang Spirit Day
* Tuesday, March 29th: Shooting baskets for cash (opportunity to recognize students hard work on their math facts)
* Wednesday, March 30th: Literacy Collaborations
* Friday, April 1st: 5th Grade Maturation Classes; ACC Class Field Trip
SPRING BREAK MAY 4th-8th
* Monday, April 11th- Final Day to order yearbooks; Online Registration opens for New to Nebo students
* Tuesday, April 12th: PTA Meeting at 10:30
* Wednesday, April 13th: Graduation Picture day for Kinder & 5th Grade
* Thursday, April 14th: Utah's Great ShakeOut- Earthquake drill
Teacher Appreciation Week
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week. We are celebrating our wonderful teachers and staff. We're grateful for everyone who helped to decorate doors and the school on Friday afternoon and for all who have signed up to help with all of the activities this week. We're especially grateful for our Teacher Appreciation Chair, Kelli Oswald for the hours upon hours of planning and work she has done.
April's PTA meeting will be held after we return from Spring Break on Tuesday, April 12 at 10:30 AM. This will be the last meeting of the year that involves planning and voting.
Principal Mustang Club Winners
New Mental Health Resource for Parents
Cold Weather Protocols
We need you!
Help Us Recognize Our Incredible Staff Members!
- We are working hard to teach students to use the crosswalks. We are concerned about the number of students running across the pick-up lanes and parking lots. If you can help us teach your children about this that would be great!