Street Dawah Delhi
"Convey from me even if it is one Ayah!"
"Dawah with a difference"
Spreading the blessing of Islam, eliminating misconceptions and showing people the truth about Islam, Quran & Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him).
Remember what Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Convey from me even if it is (only) one Ayah (i.e. Verse)...” [Sahih Bukhari]
- What is Street Dawah?
- Where do we do it?
- How do we prepare?
- Public speaking training: Building up the public speaking skills of the team involved.
- Social activities like distribution of food to those affected by natural calamity.
- Participating in debates organised in various universities.
- Dars-e-Quran and Hadith.
- Volunteering in events organised by other organisations.
- and finally.. Inspiring a mass movement involving ordinary Muslims giving “one to one dawah” to people in their day-to-day circle.
What YOU can do?
- Join our Dawah Training programs and start working with on "Street Dawah", or just use the knowledge acquired to do Dawah on a day-to-say basis.
- Organize programs in your local area and invite us to for Dawah motivational talks and Dawah training programs.
- Join us/help us in social activities.
- Volunteering in various events organised by us or other Islamic organizations.
- Any help is appreciated, even if it means making loads and loads of Dua for us - in your tahajjud, in your sujood.