September 28 - October 2, 2015
Whats up at Weller?
- Picture Day
- Dr. D out in afternoon
- French Club (3:45-4:45)
- Julie Valdez's Birthday
- Leadership Team Meeting (3:50)
- Cari Morey's Birthday
- TST Meetings
- Turn in A.B.C. Teacher and Staff nominations
- Kindergarten Better Safe Than Sorry Program (12:45)
- A couple of the staff and the principal from Westport will visit Weller. (They hope to be in some of our classrooms.)
- Ballet (3:35-4:30)
- Weller P.R.I.D.E. Celebration (9:00)
- Bus Evacuation Drill (10:00)
- Monday 10/5 - Code Purple Coding Club
- Tuesday 10/6 - Don't METH with Me, Third grade Treasures of the City
- Wednesday 10/7 - Italian Lunch
- Thrusday 10/8 - Kindergarten Prep and Future Panthers
- Friday 10/9 - End of First Quarter, P.R.I.D.E. Store, Weller P.R.I.D.E. Celebration
Grandparents Day: What a HUGE Success!
Weller's first PBL unit by our own first grade!
1st Graders PBL: How can I show PRIDE in my community?
Over the past month they have researched...
And on Friday they spectacularly presented their findings!
Celebrate P.R.I.D.E. Panthers
It shows that keeping our expectations high for P.R.I.D.E. Panthers improves student behavior. You have already nominated a total of 81 students, or 22% of our student body. This is huge! Last year we had 49 students or 14% of our students nominated by this time. Keep up the great work and your high expectations!
On another note, if a student is given a discipline referral they should go 30 days without a discipline referral before they can be nominated as a PRIDE Panther.