Stop Cyber Bullying!
Treat People How You Want to be Treated!!
What Is Cyber bullying?
- Cyber bullying is the use of cellphones, instant messaging, e-mail or social media to harass, threaten or intimidate someone.
- The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages that are intimidating or threatening
- Found on http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/cyberbullying
October is anti-bullying month!!!
- Every October, schools and organizations across the country join "Stomp out Bullying" during National Anti-Bullying Month. The goal is to encourage communities to work together to stop bullying and cyberbullying by increasing awareness of the impact of bullying on all children of all ages.
- When you see someone being bullied, be brave and STAND UP for them. Bullies have been known to back off when others stand up for victims.
- Found on http://www.stompoutbullying.org/index.php/campaigns/national-bullying-prevention-awareness-month/
this is a video on cyber bullying