Fernan STEM Academy Weekly Update
Week of 1/31-2/4
2/4-Winter Olympics Begin
2/11-Triple Play Night: 6pm-9pm
2/17-National Random Act of Kindness Day
2/21-President's Day-No School
2/28-3/11-SMILE Raffle Fundraiser
Idaho Standard Achievement Tests information for parents of 3rd- 5th graders:
Save the Dates!
ISAT Testing for 3rd-5th grade students will be held the weeks of April 18th through May 6th. Exact grade level dates and times will be shared soon.
Practice/Training Tests (A great site to explore with your child and practice)
- When accessing this site, there is no need to 'sign in'. Click on 'sign in' and it will allow you to choose the grade level, and move forward from there.
Join us NEXT Friday, February 11th, for our Triple Play fundraiser!
Presale of tickets at Fernan begins Monday. CASH only for presales -$18 for three hours of fun, from 6-9pm! Credit/Debit cards can be used at the bowling counter the night of the event.
Triple Play has a house policy that requires parental supervision. Since we know many of you make this a family event, we will be sending out a link for an opportunity to volunteer for one hour. Consider one of these areas:
- Two to four chaperones are needed throughout the building
- Two outside
- One to two in the water park
More Information on our Triple Play fundraiser.
Coeur d'Alene School District policy reminders for families:
This time of the year is a great time to review some policies that affect our student learning.
Personal Electronic Devices
- The use of 'Personal Electronic Devices' will not be allowed within the classroom setting unless for appropriate and intentional educational purposes, under the direction and supervision of school staff. Devices should be powered off and off their person in a classroom setting unless the use is authorized by school staff for a specific educational purpose.
- No halter tops, strapless tops, spaghetti straps, or bare shoulder tops of any type will be allowed. Shirts and blouses that expose any portion of the waist, hips, or midriff when worn normally or with arms raised to shoulder level are not allowed.