30 Days to Healthy Living
Welcome to your healthy living journey!
This email contains everything you will need for your journey to living healthy, with my help and support all along the way! If you have questions about the products, how you are feeling or just need share some wins, I am here for you!
Your 30 Days to Healthy Living kit contains all the Arbonne supplement nutrition for the next 4 weeks. If you have it great! If not, it should be arriving in the next few days. At the bottom of this email you will find all of your meal plans and grocery lists of what's needed during the program.
Make sure to download the VOXER app so we can add you to our 30 day group for daily free coaching, support and a place to ask questions. This group is imperative to your success. Click here to download Voxer.
Your 30 Days to Healthy Living Overview.
This recording is a must before you start. It will help you understand the importance of taking part in the 30 Days to Healthy Living program.
Let's get started
As you begin to prepare and clean out your fridge and cupboards, below is a good list to keep on hand. This seems daunting right now but I promise you there are so many delicious healthy foods you can have that will make amazing replacements.
Click the button below to download and print your AVOID LIST.
Five Key Areas of Focus over the next 30 Days
1. Eat Clean
This plan focuses on eating organic, non-GMO foods free of preservatives, additives, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, artificial flavors and all other toxins. Food is either fuel or poison. Simply put, anything that can’t be used as energy in the body is a toxin. Organic fruits and vegetables contain up to 40% more antioxidants than those conventionally grown. This plan will help you learn how to fuel your body for optimal health by eating clean, close to nature and TOXIN FREE!
- WHOLE FOODS - food that grows on trees or from the ground, etc. Ask yourself, "Was this food ALIVE?"
- ORGANIC (when available) - free of pesticides/herbicides. Did you know Organic fruits and vegetables contain up to 40% more antioxidants than those conventionally grown!?
- FREE-RANGE, PASTURE RAISED & GRASS-FED and WILD (when available) - "Free range" applies to poultry and means your chicken/turkey was allowed to roam as it was intended, in open space (not confined). "Pasture-raised" applies to eggs and means your egg-laying hen was raised on pasture and vegetarian fed. "Grass fed & finished" applies to your beef. This ensures your cattle was fed and allowed to roam freely and eat on the pasture. "Wild" applies to your seafood. Farm-raised are manufactured fish. Due to their compact living situations and feeding, they tend to have more diseases, toxins, artificial dyes, antibiotics.
2. Increase Nutritional Intake
Due to the overabundance of pre-packaged and fast food, many people today are overweight yet malnourished. They carry toxic fat while their bodies are starving for real nutrition. This condition can be reversed by eating whole foods and supplementing with nutrients to fill in possible deficiencies created by mineral deficient farm soils. During this program we focus on eating balanced meals and supplementing with the Arbonne Essentials Nutrition products to ensure proper Nutrient Intake!
3. Eliminate Allergenic, Addictive, & Acidic Foods
Many people experience symptoms of premature aging or poor health and have no idea that the solution may be as simple as removing possible food allergens & sensitivities. This plan includes removing possible allergenic foods like gluten, dairy, soy and processed sugars. If you cringe at the thought of removing a certain food, chances are, you are sensitive to it. Generally speaking, the food you crave is the food that’s killing you.
4. Balance Blood Sugar
The 30 Day Clean Eating Program encourages eating low on the glycemic index for many reasons. The high, moderate and low “glycemic index” is a measure of how a given food affects blood-sugar levels, with each food being assigned a numbered rating. The lower the rating, the more gradual the infusion of sugars into the bloodstream and the more balanced the blood sugar.
High glycemic meals cause you to feel hungry soon after you eat. Eating low glycemic meals reduces hunger cravings. When blood sugar goes up in response to a high glycemic meal a process called “glycation” takes place, which promotes thinning of the skin, wrinkles and wrinkles. It’s not just candy bars and cupcakes that elevate blood sugar. Pasta, bread, potatoes, white rice and high glycemic fruits are also responsible.
5. Support Elimination Organs
As good as the 30 Day Clean Eating Program is, it would be incomplete if it did not support the body’s FOUR elimination pathways: the liver, kidneys, intestines and your largest detoxifying organ, your skin. It is nearly impossible to avoid the toxins we come in contact with on a daily basis. If toxins enter your body faster than they are removed, you will experience signs of toxicity. If on the other hand, you give your body the support it needs to eliminate these toxins, it will perform optimally.
So what do we do? We allow our bodies a chance to reset, to clean out the drains, through a combination of eating clean (which GREATLY reduces the toxic load in our bodies) and supplementing with the Arbonne products that work as a SYSTEM to support each of our elimination organs. Doing this, for 30 Days, gives our bodies a chance to get back to functioning at their best! And by releasing the TOXINS, which are what lock up the fat cells, we get to achieve TRUE health & vitality - where losing fat is simply a byproduct of creating an environment in your body where only HEALTH can exist!
*All 5 areas are supported by ARBONNE’S whole food nutritional line that is certified vegan and free of gluten, dairy, soy, and artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners!
Get Ready, Get Set...
There are a few KEY things you'll want to prepare over the next few days if you haven't already...
- Put the 7 Day Cleanse AWAY...you won't need this until week 2.
- GO SHOPPING!!! Bring your grocery list (included in menu's) and get all your meal ingredients. Get your healthy snacks as well!
- Prepare your snacks in grab bags so they are ready to grab 'n go! (i.e., cut up your veggies, prepare baggies of 10 almonds, have your chews, fizz and protein bars ready to go for the next day).
- Make a batch of muffins! (click here: Muffins and Snacks). If you are a Carb person...having something compliant that you can bite into will make this a smooth transition, and help you avoid caving in
- Remember to drink WATER! It is important to consume at least half your body weight in ounces. Ex: 160lbs would drink at least 80oz of water. This amount is per day to help flush everything away. Pop in an Arbonne Energy Fizz Stick for added flavor and energy!
- Prepare your MINDSET I cannot emphasize enough how important this is. Rather than thinking "I can't have this...or that". Start creating lists of what you CAN have. If you get clear on this from the get go...this will be SOOOOOO much easier.
I cannot emphasize this enough!
PREPPING FOOD IS THE KEY to your success with this program. It will make your life so much easier and on days when we are super busy or just super tired, you will have all the pieces ready to go to throw a meal together in minutes!!!!
I put aside time after a grocery shop to do all my chopping and pre-cooking, that way it is all just part of the time it takes for me to stock our kitchen and I am not having to set aside more time to do it. So while groceries are being put away I have eggs boiling, quinoa cooking and I am chopping veggies. Make sure you have pre-cooked proteins in your fridge (chicken, ground turkey, hard boiled eggs) and a rainbow of veggies chopped up. I do bell peppers, carrots, purple cabbage, cucumbers, so they are all just easy to grab and go for lunches, or grab and toss in a pan/pot for a quick dinner.
I always have pre-cooked brown rice or quinoa in the fridge too! Then if there is any left at the end of the week (usually there isn't) I do a hearty soup or chili and throw everything in a pot with some organic diced tomatoes and veggie stock that can either be frozen for meals for later or eaten!