Mrs. Pritchard's Goal Sheet
May 16 - 20
- Lesson 26
- Reading Skills: Main Idea and Details
- Phonics: -tion, -sion, -ture
- Language Arts: Writing Quotations
- Jake Drake
- Writing: Fiction
- Multiplying and Division 1 - 12
- Using the associative property of multiplication
- Writing tenths using common and decimal fractions
- Measuring to the nearest tenth of a centimeter
- Energy from the Sun
- Our Solar System
- Earth, Sun, and Moon
- How big is the solar system?
- Sun and Stars
- Test - Friday, May 20
- Last Day to take an AR test is Friday, May 20
- Reading - Tuesday, May 17
- Space Test - Friday, May 20
- Send swim suit, towel, and some type of shoes for P. E.
- We will swim Tuesday, May 17.
- Send P.E. clothes on MONDAY for tennis in the gym.
- Summer Reading book fair will be May 23rd, 24th, and 25th in the library.
- Thank you so much for the Teacher Appreciation cards and notes!
- Thank you for the beautiful flowers, notes, and gift card.