Thing 7 Assessment
By: Patrick Mclearon
Things you should know...
- The public domain is a site/place where everything is free to use without having to copyright anything.
- Everything is free for uses after 70 years o the authors death.
- Creative Commons is a program that lets others use your work as long as they give you credit and don't earn money off of your work unless you give them permission.
- http://www.copyrightkids.org/ is a use full site.
- Copying something without giving credit is plagiarism.
- The fair use policy is a policy that lets you use a limited amount of someones work for educational purposes.
- You can use 30 seconds of a song without having to copyright.
- Also you can use 1000 or 10% of someones written work.
- Ideas can not be copyrighted unless its written down on something.