Published: March 11th
PBIS DOWN AND DIRTY
- Classroom managed behaviors
- Logged after warnings
- Notification to parent to indicate concern
- Documentation leading to major
- No longer requires a phone call home. However, we do encourage you to have constant communication with parents when you believe you have a growing issue with a student.
- Automatic after 3 minors
- Logged as Admin A-L or Admin M-Z by teacher if behavior in the room is intense, blatant, over the top, causes extreme disruption.
- Teachers can log automatic majors. If you're unsure, ask James or Erika.
Are now minors effective Monday, March 11th.
Spending Accumulated Kickboard Points
- We will have Kickboard Purchase Day the Friday before Spring Break. Kids can purchase time in freetime/fun rooms at the end of the day and we'll figure out a way for them to purchase snacks as well.
- This week's voice survey will focus on room themes they'd like to have for the reward.
STAFF CHALLENGE: Wear green allllllllllll week!
Topic: Technology at Bally (Kyle and Karly)
Next week is our one hour.
ONLINE DISCUSSION for teachers
2. Respond to the prompt that corresponds with your content area: https:/app.gosoapbox.com/ and use the code 182-772-251
THIS WEEK AT BALLY FOR STAFF
- 15 minute faculty meeting after school. Kyle Berberich's Room--701
- Stacie and Meredith in Columbus, OH presenting on our SEL program
- Erika lunch with SAC kids
- 8th grade meeting at morning dismissal--8th grade to cafe when they arrive
- Bowles speaking with 6th and 7th grades about leadership opportunities next year at morning dismissal
- PLEASE BE IN YOUR MORNING SUPERVISION SPOTS ON TIME. We need all spaces where children are present to be supervised at all times.
- 7th Grade ELA meeting during 3rd
- Welch formative during 6th
- ELA Department Meeting after school
- Faculty Mindfulness in the AM
- Erika out all day. Principal's Meeting and then Cluster Meeting
- Dreamfest Field Trip
- Reverse Hour Delay Schedule--Kickboard Reward for last part of the day
- BallyPat's Day--Green Out
- Staff Holiday Party at Molly Malone's in Covington from 4-6pm. Nothing formal. Just hang out and have a great time together.
- 3 Day Weekend--Take at least two FULL DAYS OFF and do not work. Relaxation is key to finishing strong this year.