Jesse Boyd Elementary March 16, 2016
Book Fair Fun
To find out more about the St. Baldrick's organization, please visit there website by clicking here
Iced Tea 'n IB
SUIT up Wednesdays
Lots of Socks
Important Dates Coming soon
March 24th: Skate Night at Sk8terz 5:30-7pm
March 25th: Report Cards go home
March 26th: St. Baldrick's Event
March 28-31st: 1st grade Artsist in Residence program
March 29th: 3rd grade Fine Arts Night
April 4-8: Spring Break
Car Loop Reminders
1. Ensure your student gets out on the passenger side of your car. Our safety patrol cannot get on the road to open doors and it is very dangerous for students to exit on the left side due to moving traffic.
2. Have all papers signed, and backpacks ready for exit when you're in the circle.
3. Turn down your radio when in the car line. This helps with the safety of everyone.
4. Remember that all students can be dropped off at the K-1 door. If you have a student in multiple grades, it is not necessary to go through 2 lines.
5. As always, smoking, even in your car, is not permitted on the grounds of any Spartanburg School District 7 property. We appreciate your compliance with this policy.