Solar vs. Kinetic Energy
Battle for the best energy
Solar energy-is heating up
- Sun beams on earth enough to satisfy global energy for a year
- It is a technology to harness the sun energy to be useable
- Solar energy doesn't work at night without a storage device such as batteries
- solar cells generate energy for far-out places like satellites in Earth orbit and cabins deep in the Rocky Mountains as easily as they can power downtown buildings and futuristic cars.
- The power of the sun is solar energy and helps earth
- Is energy a object posses when it is in motion
- The energy is defined by the amount of work needed to accelerate a given mass from rest (being still) to its current velocity.
- The mass will maintain its level of kinetic energy until its speed changes
- Ex. If you shoot a rubber band it is kinetic energy or throwing a football