Welcome to 4th Grade!
- 2 pocket folders WITHOUT prongs: 3 hole punched for binders
- 5 pocket folders WITH prongs: assorted colors for encore subjects
- 4 dozen #2 pencils (Ticonderoga sharpen well)
- 1 pencil pouch with 3 holes
- 4 packs of loose leaf paper (wide-ruled)
- 6-8 glue sticks
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 7 composition books (marble not spiral)
- 1 pack highlighters
- 1 pack blue pens
- 1 box tissues
- One, 1 ½” -2” binder
- Pack of 6 dry erase markers
- 1 container of antibacterial wipes
- 1 box of resealable Ziploc bags (Gallon size)
- Large pink erasers
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (8 ounces or larger)
- 1 box of resealable Zip lock bags (Quart size)
- Pack of pencil cap erasers
Donations of the following are greatly appreciated:
- Sheet Protectors
- Colored Pens (blue, black, red)
- Labels, 1”x 2 5/8” (30 per sheet)
- Elmer’s Glue
What is expected in Fourth Grade!
Any homework will be written in agendas during the first few days of the week. If you could check your child's agenda nightly and initial that you've seen it, we would really appreciate that. We will also do our best to initial.
Reading is every night Monday through Thursday, then once on the weekend (either Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Children should read AND take notes in that 30 minutes. They need to have their reading log signed, or they may be asked to read during recess. You will need to both sign, and initial for their notes.
We are an AVID school and as such your child needs to organize themselves! Of course we can help, but independence is very important. They need to have their binder and composition books every day!
If you are a parent volunteer and would like to help out, let us know!