Blogging for Learning
The How, Who, What, Where and Why of Blogging.
What we'll cover.
- Who: Who should be blogging? (Hint: it's not just for kids!)
- Why: Why is blogging more than just 'writing on a computer'?
- How: How can you maximise your chances of success?
- What: What are the best blogging tools for you to use?
- How: How do you set up and get started?
- Where: How can you encourage blogging everywhere?
- How: How can you do all this without adding to your workload?
Mark Allen / EDINTHECLOUDS
Mark's been helping schools move to the cloud since 2006. He's a Google-Certified Innovator and Trainer and a Google Moonshot Engineer. He's not that interested in technology in itself (although his friends and family don't see it like that), but is passionate about how to leverage contemporary possibilities and help schools prepare young people for life in what may be a very different world.