By Brianna Norman
- Was an only child
- Never married
- Never had children
- Didn't start school until she was seven
- Graduated high school at only 15
- Went to Vassar College and got a Doctorate in Harvard
- First women to earn a doctoral degree in American Psychology
- 30th president of the American Psychological Association in 1921
Contribution to Psychology
- Author of The Animal Mind: A Textbook of Comparative Psychology. This book was about the way certain animals react in certain situations and animal mental states.
- Author of Movement and Mental Imagery. This was about the Motor Theory Development.