Nov 8- Get Whitt it!
For the strength of the pack is the wolf & the strength of the wolf is the pack...
Thank you UIL Coaches and Spring Creek Volunteers!!
Thanksgiving lunch is tomorrow!! If lines run long, we'll communicate to you via walkie!
Please update your spreadsheet if any changes have occurred! We should be able to find a kiddo, see what day they stay, and see what room they will be in for WIN time.
Here is the link.
RTI Documentation for Progress Monitoring
Just a friendly reminder to upload progress monitors regularly!
Please continue to have those conversations with your kids about the buddy system for the restroom (and the purpose behind it all). Hopefully preventive measures will eliminate (ha!) the need for reactive measures.
Mid Year climate survey
New security measures are in place!
- Jessica Travis, you LLI rockstar! Thank you from 1st grade for all the time energy and awesome blue/yellow handouts for the BAS kits.
- Watching 3rd grade process TEK data from combined tests is a sight to see!
- 4th grade ELA team is ROCKING it!
- Kinder survived BAS! Woohoo!
- Thank you JH and JT for being on the textbook adoption committee!
8 Thanksgiving Lunch day, UIL night, Spring Creek night
9 Allergy guy- special presentation!
12 School board meeting
13 AT out ESC, 4th grade to Austin
14 team leaders meeting (we will meet!)
15 3rd grade Veteran's program
19-23 THANKSGIVING BREAK (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!)
26 WW Christmas begins!
28 Nat'l French Toast day! Enjoy breakfast from us in the lounge!!
29 Parent think tank ,6-7pm