Virtual Career Fair
Research Your Career Choice
Create a digital representation of your research in order to sell someone on this career. You may use but are not limited to: Smore, ActivInspire, Movie Maker, WeVideo PowerPoint, Prezi, etc. Make yours memorable!
You must include at minimum:
- Job description
- type of schooling necessary
- where you can receive your education
- resources for finding a job
- entry pay
- pay scale
- pictures and text
- You must include one of these two items: Testimonials from at least two people who already work in this field or a 60 second soundbite telling why you chose this field and how and where you found your information
- Extra Credit: If you heard a speaker on Thursday who is currently practicing this career, get and include their contact information.
You must drop this project into the SchoolSpace drop box by 11:59 onMonday, September 29th. After that, the drop box will disappear!