August 31, 2018
Follow Us on Social Media!
Signing in and Signing Out
Please head straight into our reception area to check in. If you'll be visiting any area of the building with students, you'll be asked to present a photo ID for us to check you into our system and provide you with a visitor sticker. Please keep this sticker on at all times while you are visiting our school. Staff are trained to look for this sticker as a safety measure so that we can take action if there is a visitor in the building without a sticker.
When your visit at Rennell is complete, please check back out at the front office and leave your sticker.
Thank you for helping us to keep our students safe!
Fall GT Testing
First through fifth grade students new to the district who have transferred from an out‐of‐state school, a private school, or a home school are eligible to be tested during the fall testing window. Applications must be turned in by September 4th. Please contact AnnDrea Searby (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Students from other Texas public schools may test during the Mid-Year Testing cycle. The Open Referral Period will open October 1st. Kindergarteners test ONLY during the Mid‐Year Testing cycle.
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- Tuesday, September 4, 6:30-7:00 - Fine Arts Extra-curricular Parent Meeting
- Wednesday, September 5 - PTO Chick-fil-A Spirit Night
- Thursday, September 6 - Safety Drills at Rennell
- Tuesday, September 11, 6:30-7:30 pm - PK-2nd Grade Curriculum Night
- Tuesday, September 18, 6:30-7:30 pm - 3rd-5th Grade Curriculum Night
- Wednesday, September 19 - Adventure Dash Fundraiser Kickoff
- Friday, September 28 - Adventure Dash Runs at School during Large Group Times
- Monday, October 8 - Parent Teacher Conference Day