February 8, 2016
WEEK AT A GLANCE
8:00AM: Meeting on Student/Vigna/Wright/Powell/Barber
12:30pm: Bible Release for 5th/6th Grade
3:00pm: Principal's meeting/Barber/Mishler
Early Release/PLC Day: Count Day we will have advisory that day
Lunch supervision: 7th and 5th grade
3:00pm: Running Club
11:39am: EDP Mid-Year Review/Stonge(GISD)/Grossi
1:00pm: Principal's Work Session/Barber
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- Feb. 15th: No School/Presidents Day
- Feb. 19th: PBIS Assembly/Grade Level Meetings
- Feb. 24th and 25th: Parent/Teacher Conferences
M-STEP is Coming!
- Practice Tests online using PAARC, SmarterBalance, and Trig websites(paper and pencil available too)
- Continue to add inquiry and problem solving questions and tasks: Claims and Evidence based writing as well as citing quotes to justify answers.
- Math: Performance Tasks such as Mars and those in your curriculum
- Critique writing/projects of others using a rubric.
- Compare and contrast various sources of information.
- Continue Vocabulary development that shows relationships and understanding of larger concepts. What assessment vocabulary should students know?
- Use graphics, pictures as part of assessment types of questions.